ok so the world is sufficiently going straight to hell in a handbasket. and i mean, straight.to.hell. i can’t even completely keep up with all the bullshit these days, man. for serious.
let’s just look at the rundown:
- vampire bats are running rampant in venezuela. OH HAI! I HAZ RABIES.
- russia vs. georgia = possible WWIII, but it’s not as important as which celebritard is squatting out a set of quintuplets or what washed up pop star is in rehab, not NEARLY.
- the olympics, they is goin’ on. (ps – china still hates america)
- all the cool black folk in the world are dead or injured (look out, samuel l. jackson! be safe! safety first, then teamwork!)
- pineapple express is catching up to that shitty batflick. without even trying! hah! seriously, 5 minutes of PE is about 80 bajillion times more entertaining than the entirety of TDK.
- the “president” is a useless tool (sorry, this is not news)
in other news, i am in chicago. the weather is gorgeous and i am trapped in a steel and glass skyscrapper schlepping away at stupid work. most likely will remain trapped in said office until well after dark, thus missing all the gorgeous weather and excitement that chicago has to offer. fuck.
new tattoo appointment has been acquired and i’m happier than a pig in shit about that one. not only will i be getting MOAR TATTOOS, but they will be awesome and it will be a two-for-the-price-of-one kind of deal. aw yeah! so.fucking.excited.
plus, i am, officially “baby free”. my cooter is now strictly for recreational use only. couldn’t.be.happier.
and the villagers rejoice!
fuckin, REJOICE, man.